From design to delivery, Pendarvis Manufacturing is one of the finest carbon steel fabricators anywhere. Our experience allows us to take raw steel and realize our customers’ designs for precise components and large structures. We combine our expertise and old-fashioned common sense with creative troubleshooting for custom projects to provide customers with carbon steel fabrication solutions of every kind.
We offer our customers the following carbon steel specifications in all shapes and sizes:
|Carbon Steel||Mild steel, alloy steel, cast steel; in all shapes and sizes||Request a Quote|
Each project is different, so we take a custom approach to each customer’s distinct fabrication requirements. With in-house mills, lathes, welding stations, and other state-of-the-art machinery, Pendarvis Manufacturing adheres to the industry’s highest standards, bringing our customers excellent value-added results. Carbon steel is a popular choice for fabricating because it can be punched, welded, rolled, cut, riveted, finished, and painted while still maintaining extreme mechanical strength for a wide range of structures.
We offer our customers a complete range of world-class equipment to help in completing Carbon Steel project requirements:
- Hurco VMX50 4-Axis Vertical Mill with 50" by 26" by 24" work envelope
- Hurco VMX42 4-Axis Vertical Mill with 42" by 24" by 24" work envelope
- Hurcom VM3 Vertical Mill with 50" by 18" by 18" work envelope
- Hurco TM10 lathe with 10" chuck
- Whacheon lathe with 12" chuck
- FEMCO durga lathe with 8" chuck
- 6 MIG and TIG welding stations
- Cobramatic aluminum "Push-Pull" station
- 15" by 120" lathe
- 12" by 80" lathe
- Vertical turret lathe with 54" round by 24" tall capacity and 50" of swing
- 4 Knee mills
- Automatic cut-off/band saw
- 90 ton ironworker
- 1 HYD-MECH miter saw
- 3 ton bridge crane
- Support equipment including fork lifts and hand grinders
In combination with many other in-house services and capabilities, Pendarvis Manufacturing takes pride in providing expert custom fabrication to our Southern California customers, including those in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. Regardless of the scope or complexity of your project, contact one of our trusted professionals to learn how we can meet your needs.